Thursday 4 July 2013

Dave's Russia Page relaunched!

Originally established in 1999, but no updates since 2003, Dave’s Russia Page is back – now on its own domain and ad-free site: www.therussiahouse.net  I chose “TheRussiaHouse.net” because I Iove the film and the book of that name, and I have a page and a blog dedicated to this movie.

But in general, this is my site dedicated to all things Russian. I try to cover a variety of subjects relating to Russia - its language, culture, history, politics and anything that is of particular interest to me. 

The site was originally hosted by Tripod.com at http://rossiya_david.tripod.com, and is still there at that location, but it is an advert-ridden site with annoying pop-ups.  I am in the process of transferring all the content from that site to include in the new location.  So far, I have only transferred the Home page, "Why Russia?" and "About Me".  I will transfer the other main features shortly.  All of the other content: news, economy, photos and miscellaneous sections will be put in an archive section of the new site.


No comments:

Post a Comment